Waitangi Tribunal Taihape District Inquiry Timetable, Hearing Week 9, Waiouru.
Tena koutou nga whanau whanui o Mokai Patea.
Hearing Week 9 is scheduled to start Monday 18 March 2019 at Waiouru.
- Powhiri scheduled to start at 8.00am.
- Sunday 17 March will be site visits for the Tribunal and core claimants.
- Site visit 18 March @ 4.00pm – 20 seater bus available.
- Sites of significance will include Waiu Pa, Moawhango Dam and Te Ahi Totara.
- For those who have 4WD’s and want to be considered for a site visit we need you to contact us with the following information;
- How many vehicles you have
- How many people will be travelling in each vehicle
- NZDF will be the ones who will determine when these site visits will happen.
Please contact Shari Chase – firstname.lastname@example.org or Lavinia Jacobsen – email@example.com
We will need confirmation of anyone wanting to participate in these site visits no later than Monday 11 March 5.00pm.
Keep an eye out on our FB page and our website https://mokaipateaclaims.maori.nz to stay up to date with any upcoming events.